Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My Dad and brothers visit

My dad and the boys are over halfway through their visit already so I decided it was time to post some pictures of the fun we've had so far. Unfortunately they had to time their trip around sports seasons instead of around fishing seasons. So we haven't been doing so good on the fishing but I think they are all having a good time. The first day they were here we all got to the house around 8pm. But we were all hungry so Stewart took the boys to check the crab pots and brought home dinner. Dylan and Chase ate quite a bit that night but then Liz stepped in to help Grandpa finish up.
The next day we had to take care of business before we could get into the vacation. I took my dad and some kids to Craig to pick up their luggage (it wouldn't fit on the plane when they flew over from Ketchikan). And Stewart took the boys and Caleb to Thorne Bay to turn in a bunch of school stuff. We all saw a few of the new fawns but these pictures are ones that the boys took.
Later we took my dad out to find his dinner. He enjoyed pulling up his first pot to find his very own crab.

No comments: