- Hughes family reunion - another great one! Thanks Phill and Melissa!
- 4th of July - Could only get better if we weren't torn between our two families who were almost all in town for the party!
- Double date to Durango with Becky and James. I loved having time to just hang out.
- Trip to Salt Lake - school shopping was good, but temple square was great!!
- Stayed with Regan and Mori, there home has become our favorite bed and breakfast.
- Richmond family reunion - good camping trip; hot, lots of bugs, but good company!
- Pool party at Robby and Laurel's in Phoenix. 114 degrees!! Loved the pool, food, and hosts!
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Utah trip 2010!
We made our annual summer trip to Utah last month. Normally this is a 2+ month trip with plenty of time to visit all our family and friends. This year we cut it down to three weeks - three very very busy weeks! I managed to leave my camera in it's case the whole trip, so I have no pictures, but here's a bullet list of highlights.